Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Million Years Later..

Oh yeah! I have a blog! Whoops.

Honestly, there hasn't been much to blog about since, well, since two months ago. That's how exciting I live my life! Sometimes I don't even know why I bother writing on this thing, but I guess it's nice just to pretend there are people out there who find me interesting.

I'll tell you something that is exciting; I'm working on the craziest costume I've ever made for Halloween! Except I can't tell you what it is, because I've vowed to keep it a secret until the big reveal. Mostly because I've spent about $300 on it and it's seriously (I think, anyways) the best thing I've ever made. But, Halloween is almost in a week, so it's not too far away! Then I will post epic pictures of my most epic costume EVAAARR!

I have also been painting a lot lately, which I think is why I've been so absent from my internet life because I'm trying to get stuff done. Check out my art blog to see pictures of stuff later, when I get off my lazy ass and scan them..

In the meantime, I promise I will try to keep this lonely blog updated! Don't hate me!

No comments:

Post a Comment