Sunday, August 7, 2011

23 in T-minus 9 days

9 days until my 23rd birthday and I still have no clue what to do for it.

For the past few years, I have given up all hope for my birthday, for a few reasons. A) I don't ever drink, so what else is there to do, really? and B) Most of my friends either live in another city or are away on vacation. So that pretty much leaves me with no plans. But this year I want to do something, I need to do something. So far, I have a couple of ideas, but nothing is for certain.

I really want to get tattooed. It has been way to long, and I have had the itch to get something new lately, but just going to get it done is the hard part. Mostly because I'm the biggest wuss in the industry, but also because I'm not 100% sure what I want. Although I have a pretty good idea, and I'm going to see if my friend will be available to do it. I hope so!

Troy wants to take me out for dinner I think. That would be really nice, just the two of us. But I also want to see a few of my other friends too. This is actually stressing me out a little, trying to think of something that everyone would enjoy. Like, fuck! Why can't I live in my own place and have normal gatherings like everyone else? That would solve everything. Things to look forward to when I turn 24, maybe 25, I guess.

Time for some major brainstorming.

No comments:

Post a Comment