Sunday, August 14, 2011

Same Shit

Well here goes another day where my plans go down the fucking toilet, just like every week.

The first half of my day was awesome. I went shoe shopping with my mom and bought myself some badass, expensive shoes that I don't need. Then we went out for lunch, where I held the cutest little canary (or budgie? Might have been too big to be a canary. But it was yellow!) and it sat on my head. Yup. That did happen.

Troy recently fractured his rib, so he's taking time off work to recover. So there isn't really much we can do right now, but we were supposed to hang out today. This is where I get all frustrated and annoyed, and all that other shit girlfriends are supposed feel. One minute he'll be all "Yeah, we'll just chill out, watch a movie or play video games." then the next he will say, "I think I should stay home. Come over and watch TV or something." (which makes sense, sure!). Then, "I'm just going to sleep all day. You have fun with your mom. I'll call you later." What the fuck? Ok, so we won't hang out at all. How does that surprise me?

I seriously don't mind going over and spending time with him if he can't go anywhere. But this seriously happens all the fucking time. We will make plans, then at the last minute he will just ditch, or decide not to do anything at all, leaving me with nothing to do. And I don't have a whole lot of friends, so it's not like I can just go somewhere else and hang out. That's all I've got. So, this is 'the sad life of Taylor', I don't do much because I have a boyfriend who selfishly ditches his girlfriend constantly. Fuck. I'm getting sick of this.

Here's a picture of my beautiful shoes. And a bird on my head.




Next time I post, I will be 23. Holy moly.

No comments:

Post a Comment